I'm at work right now...
All the paper work is done...
I'd like to do something fun tonight...
Perhaps a UVU volleyball or hockey game...
I'd like this weekend to last for more than fri, sat, sun...
Monday I have my French personal project proposal due...
I think I'll do a collage of French food...
Yep, I'm going to...
I really wish something exiting was going on...
MR Network is booooring...
Lets see, whats new...
Its Friday, which means pizza...
I'm so sick of this pizza...
I want to hurl...
ha ha ha lol he he har har...
Well that was gay...
Anything exiting happen in French today?...
We worked in our groups...
Our meal groups...
I say fun lines like, "This meal is a real feast!"...
And blah blah blah blah...
I'm going to go on Google Images and find a fun random picture...
Since this blog entry is pointless, worthless, and about absolutely nothing...


When I saw this I coudln't help but think of my big sis Rach...
Who is indeed a crazy cat lady. ha ha

0 comments:

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger