First...
Yesterday I was this close to posting my blog on Facebook.
But I chickened out.
I think I will eventually do it.

Second...
I absolutely love seeing comments on my posts!
It motivates me so much to blog every single day.
Thank you!

Third...
I am not ready for the weekend to be over.
Having a 9-5 job really limits the things you can get done during the week.
For those of you who don't know...
I work at my Father-in-law's Law firm.
I'm the Secretary/Legal Assistant
I don't know what it is about that job...
But I'm just not loving it.
The people there are great, the pay is good, time goes by fast...
But every night when I realize I have work in the morning... I just feel awful inside.
hmm... I wonder what is wrong with me

and Fourth...
I really really miss my family
Plain and simple.
I think about them and just cry.
I miss them terribly

1 comments:

Megan said...

Emily, I love reading your blog! You are entertaining and so fun to listen to. I Ives that you did your hair! Seriously you have some guts! Looks great. Also I seriously know the feeling of missing family, I read your post and started to get really sad. Keep posting.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger