I stole this from this darling blog:

1 - your favorite song:
--Currently my fav song is Spare-ohs by Andrew bird. Please oh please listen to it.

2 - your favorite movie:
--I've been watching 10 Things I Hate About You over and over and over

3 - your favorite television program
--I've got three: The Hills (I miss it terribly), Dexter, and True Blood

4 - your favorite book
--Wish I had one!

5 - your favorite quote
--Current Fav: "They took er job!" -from Southpark

6 - 20 of my favorite things
--My husband, food, Diet Dr Pepper, sleep, my fam, doggies, BLOGS!, Eric Cartman, Johnny Depp, Pleasant View, Jenessa Baird, celebrity gossip, fashion, the internet, the french language, vases, cup of noodles, my soft egyptian cotton sheets, jeggings, and editing photos

7 - a photo that makes you happy


8 - a photo that makes you sad

This makes me sad only because I miss my Whits oh so much and our scootering adventures.

9 - a photo you took


10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you


11 - a photo of you recently


12 - something you are OCD about
--hmm. . . I can't stand when things are crooked, or not lined up like they should be

13 - your favorite outfit.
--Oversized shirt, skinny jeans or leggings, dangly earrings, and heals.

14 - your favorite shoes
--My tall leather Nordstrom boots

15 - your dream house


16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
--Breathe Me by SIA

17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)


18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding

19 - a talent of yours
--I am very intuitive

20 - a hobby of yours
--I'm trying to make blogging a daily hobby :)

21 - a recipe
--I would feel like a hypocrite putting up a recipe because I never ever cook anything besides top romen.

22 - a website
www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

23 - a youtube video
That is my hubby if you're wondering

24 - where I live


25 - your day, in great detail
--Today Mike and I finally got to sleep in. It was so great! We ate some romen then took a nap haha! We woke up at 4 pm. We then went to A&W for lunch/dinner. We witnessed a black man shouting at one of the A&W workers...Mike called 911. After that we went to see Social Network. AMAZING. Seriously it was such a great, interesting movie. Now I'm blogging and he's playing xbox.

26 - your week, in great detail
--No way. No need for detail. Monday-Friday we worked from 9-5. Saturday we chillaxed.

27 - my worst habit
--Biting and picking at my fingernails. Nervous habit perhaps

28 - whats in my handbag/purse
--Wallet, lip gloss, chapstick, lipstick, phone, checkbook, random papers/receipts.

29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days
--Survive in a city I've never lived in.

30 - a dream for the future

--Be truly happy

2 comments:

jennab said...

listened to that song. I'm kind of obsessed now.

Jenessa said...

em thanks for always surprising me in your posts. i'm one of your top 20 favorite things. you're in mine.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger