It's pathetic when I push my snooze button about 5 times every morning. It's pathetic when I skip a shower just to get a 20 more minutes of sleep. It's pathetic when I'm late to work 3 out of the 5 days.

This makes me feel horrible about myself!
I really need to change and do something about his.
And not just because I want to be to work on time (which I do)
But I want to wake up with enough time to shower, do my makeup, pick out an outfit and feel pretty and put together in the morning.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to go to bed at 9:00 pm,
because seriously? That would NEVER happen.

So I'm going to set a goal for myself. And that goal for this week is to wake up the first time my alarm goes off.
Mike would probably laugh at me if I said that.
I just won't tell him and let him be super impressed with me

WISH ME LUCK!

0 comments:

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger