There's been this "30 day blog challenge" going around in the blog world.
I don't really need a blog challenge to motivate me to blog every single day...
BUT this looks like fun, so I'll do it for kicks and giggles.

Day One:  Your name and 5 things about you that no one really knows.

  • Emily Janette Dickson (legally my last name is still Sanofsky.. gotta get that changed!)
  1. I hate blue Christmas lights 
  2. My husband dumped me while we were dating. 
  3. I'm addicted to canned Diet Dr. Pepper.
  4. I've been diagnosed with Depression and A.D.D.
  5. I want my kids to grow up in London just so they can have accents like these cute little girls

4 comments:

Emma Jade said...

I love this bit in the holiday! But I always found his kids a little creepy!

Stephanie said...

I love this....I totally identify with #5! I want that too.

emwhyte said...

Lovely post always nice to hear honesty.....I love your name BTW, I take it you were named after the Author?

FrenchKissesXO said...

I've been thinking about doing the 30 day blog challenge and I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a list of the challenges from?

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger