As you can see in the picture in the top right corner, I ombre-ed my hair!
I video recorded it and made a little tutorial video.
Unfortunately it took me all night (literally) to edit it,
and it is still not quite finished.
But I can promise you, it will be up tonight!

I love that my hair now resembles Alexa's hair:


Now should I try and sport the bangs too?
No, I think I'm actually content with my hair at the moment.
(Yeah I'm a little shocked I said that too)

Things to come:
  1. Mike and I's wedding  photo's will be coming in the mail any day now. I am so excited to see them and share them with you all!
  2. I received some Eyeko products (face creme and eyeliner) in the mail but haven't used them yet. I'll be sure to let you all know how they go.
  3. At the moment I'm working on a signature that I can put at the end of each blog post, and also, possibly a new background for the blog. Or do you like it white?

Last but not least I just want to say thanks to all of those who are following this blog.
And to all of you who have commented on my posts.
I get really excited when I see my followers number go from 10 to 12
And when my comments go from 1 to 3
So excited that I text Mike and let him know of the progress.
(Pathetic? Maybe not for a beginner blogger!)
So thanks once again!

Stay tuned for my DIY: Ombre Hair video that will be posted later in the day!




3 comments:

kirstyb said...

love alexas style xxxxx

Michelle said...

Your hair looks so cute!!

Sara Louise said...

I like the white because it's like a blank slate.
The hair is fab!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger