Day 17: Parents...

_MG_3576
Kerry & Eileen Sanofsky

I am so incredibly lucky to have my parents.

Supportive is always a word that comes to my head when I think about them.There has never been a volleyball game, piano recital, birthday, holiday, move, etc. that they have not missed. Not to mention they've supplied me with a car, college tuition, plane tickets, and a fabulous wedding. Whenever I'm sick, sad, lonely, or whatever it may be, I can ALWAYS go to them and feel comforted immediately. I could go on and on, and I'm sure all of my siblings could agree with me.

There are SOOO many things I could write about them...
But I will just keep it short and sweet. 

What do you love about your parents?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Everything. I love my parents so much. My mom is my best friends. They are just wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

I love my parents because they gave me the most AMAZING Sisters and Brothers!! And they just rock!

Sara Louise said...

This is lovely :-)

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger