I cannot put into words how badly i'm yearning for a sequin skirt.
Why do I love them so much?
I think it is because you can pair them with a super casual top and chunky boots and you still look fab

But let me ask you this...Why are they all so expensive?!
This makes my yearning oh so painful :(

Sequin pencil skirt - $118  ( on sale )

Sequin mesh bell skirt
Sequin mesh bell skirt - $128

Sequin sonnet mini
Sequin sonnet mini - $358

Is it worth the splurge?
Do any of you have a JCrew sequin skirt?
Or have you found any sequins skirts elsewhere?

I managed to find this much cheaper one from Forever 21
However, I don't think I love it -- What do you think?

Sequin A-line Skirt - $22.80
(images from here & here)

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love anything sequins. I wish it was appropriate beyond just the winter/holiday season.

kirstyb said...

oh wow i lvoe them all xxxx

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

So in love wuith sequinss!! Adore the second skirt
www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I agreed! I'm in love with the ones from JCrew and hopefully, they'll be on sale soon! xoxoxoo

Abi said...

I would love a sequined skirt as well. But I'm patiently waiting for something reasonable to come along since I'll most likely wear it a couple of times or so.

Nicole said...

I work in a J crew outlet, hopefully we are getting one of these sequin skirts in soon lol. Right now a majoroty of our store has sequins and I cant get enough haah!

Sara Louise said...

I have a black sequin skirt that I bought like six years ago. I'm so happy I still have it!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger