My brother is getting married the first week of January
So Mike and I will be flying down to Utah in just a couple weeks!

But before we fly down I need to find me an outfit for the wedding.
Asos.com has been really helping me out.
(it is my new favorite store.. F A V O R I T E)

For the wedding I want a cropped sweater with either a jersey pencil skirt or maxi skirt
Here are the cropped tops I've been looking at:

Image 1 of ASOS Metallic Button Back SweaterImage 1 of ASOS Outside Seam Boxy Cardigan


Paired with one of these:

Image 4 of Just Female Textured Jersey Midi Length SkirtImage 4 of Warehouse Maxi Seamed SkirtImage 4 of Full Circle Maxi Skirt


So I can achieve this look:

Image 1 of Full Circle Maxi SkirtImage 1 of Just Female Textured Jersey Midi Length SkirtImage 1 of ASOS Fluted Maxi Skirt


signature


3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Liz suggested we hang out when you come down!! I would love that!

Brittny said...

Could you please move down to Alabama so we can borrow each other's clothes? Please and thank you! :)

Ashley said...

Love these looks! I just purchased a maxi skirt and I can't wait to wear it! :)

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger