Are any of you interested in hearing how Mike and I came to be?
No? You're not? Well that's a shame... Go read another blog please.
I'm going to do my best to tell it, because one day I'm not going to be able to remember it that well.

We'll do this in chapters to make it easier. 
6 chapters to be exact

Chapter 1: Meet and hangout
Chapter 2: The dumped life
Chapter 3: Um, what? You're back?
Chapter 4: You're leaving now?
Chapter 5: Trying to be patient
Chapter 6: Hooray! Now propose please

(haha A lot of chapters right? Mike was not an easy one to get)

I'm so excited to do this!
I'm going to start writing it now.
Stay tuned!

signature

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Yea! I am excited to read this! It reminds me of "The Notebook" we had sophomore year haha.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger