My oldest brother's name is Mark and he lives in North Carolina with his wife and 3 darling kids.
I got to see Mark when we went down to Utah a couple weeks ago for my other brother's wedding.
While we were down in Utah he asked if I could edit some pictures of his cute little family.
Of course I would. I absolutely LOVE editing photos.. It is why I bought a camera ;)

Anyways... Here are the photos they took around Christmas time that I fixed up a tinch:

Sanofsky - Color Boost (5 of 10)
Left to Right: Katie, Addison, Marcus
Sanofsky - Color Boost (3 of 10)
Sanofsky - Color Boost (2 of 10)
Sanofsky - Color Boost (7 of 10)
Such a beautiful family!!!

signature

1 comments:

Sara Louise said...

What a beautiful family! And I love the kid's Xmas outfits, adorable!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger