To chop off the locks
I feel like I should do it while it is still "in"
Don't think I would ever get Mike's approval though...

I know that long hair is always beautiful...
And long hair is what all guys love...
But I'm the type of girl that doesn't like "the usual"
I like doing what is different

There is a poll on the left side of the page
Let me know what you think by voting please!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you have more to say than just Yes or No then comment
And check out how cute these pictures are!



(all photos are from www.theglamourai.com)

signature

5 comments:

kara said...

I feel the same way. Long hair is so sexy to guys, but you can always grow it out if you don't like it. You should go for it!

Erin said...

If you are going to do it now is the time...you don't want to do it when you start having kids--cause short hair with the pregnancy face...looks... fat.

If you want to do it go for it, it won't always be so easy to grow it out.

Meg Saxton said...

do it! do it! I was in the exact same place 8 months ago.
I love my short hair.

Alex said...

Your blog is lovely!
You have the perfect face for short hair!!! You could always do the "not-too-short" kind of short hair first for the hubby, or just be gutsy and do it!! Change is SO fun!

Sara Louise said...

I think you should do it! You're young and beautiful and could totally pull of a short look. Plus, it always grows back :-)

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger