Last week Mike (my hubby) and I went down to Utah for my brother's wedding (also Mike).
It was so nice to be apart of such a special day for my bro -- I have never seen him so happy!
The whole day was definitely a success, especially since the luncheon was at Tucanos. YUM.
I was able to take some pictures while at the luncheon and I hope you all enjoy them!

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-3
Mike w/his new wife, Riley, behind him

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-4
Mike & Riley Sanofsky!

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-7
Bride & Grooms table with the parents

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)
My other lovely older siblings: Rachel, Kara, & Mark

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-14
Mom & Dad!



Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-9 Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-8
Left: Kara, Rich, & Nick | Right: My sis, Rach

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-2
Kara & Nick (love those blue eyes!)

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-16
Hubby & Me


Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-15
Nick & Mike

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-5
My cute dad (Love this pic)

Mikes Wedding (1 of 1)-10
Congrats you two!

signature

4 comments:

Kristine and Philip said...

Emily, I loved looking at your pictures from Mike and Riley's luncheon. Everyone looks great too! Miss you and love you very much. Anything to report on Mike's (your hubby)law school plans? How's your job going and life in Tacoma?
Love, Aunt Kris

Kerry and Eileen said...

Nice work! I love the pictures! Thanks Emily!

Teresa said...

It was fun to see the photos, Emily. Everyone looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Sara Louise said...

Gorgeous photos! The bride looks fabulous! Love her hair, love the dress, LOVE!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger