asospants

Okay so I'm getting kind of sick of jeans - They're becoming so blah
I need to spice it up a bit in the pants department, so I found these babies. (on ASOS)
They look so cute, BUT, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pull them off in person.
I may just have to order them and try them out, and then send them back if they don't work.
What do ya'll think? Yay or nay? And if "yay," what are your favorite ones?

P.S. Mike & Emily: Chapter 3 Part 2 should be coming later today. If you're lucky.

signature

6 comments:

elise said...

i love these, i think you should go for it! i've been looking at getting some for quite a while, but can't find the right pair for me. from your choices i like the ones on the far right the most :) x

Diana Smith said...

You could totally pull those off! You would look great!

Lizzie B. said...

You always look sexy.... in anything.....I think you have inspired me for tonight's refashion. I'm excited!

Randee Lynn said...

i purchased some like the gray one's and i've been too scared to wear them. haha i try them on a lot though.

Rach said...

just found your blog :) love it! and in love with this pants but i don't think i could pull it off haha

Rach said...

Since you asked, I bought my coat from forever 21 for like 20 or 30 dollars, and I think they're still selling it this year too :) soo you should get it cuz it's my favorite haha.
And thanks for the comment too, they make my day :) I'm trying to get back into this blogging thing

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger