Have you heard about Kate Bosworth's new jewelry line?
It's called Jewel Mint & I absolutely love it -- It's so my style.
Right now they're having a 2 for 1 type of deal ...
So I snagged these two pairs of earrings
I'm pretty sure they'll be so perfect for Spring, right?

img_6856 img_2005_1


Here's a video of Kate Bosworth on my fav show,
talking about her new jewelry line, Jewl Mint.
AND, she gives Chelsea the same pair of earrings I bought!





Oh and speaking of Ms. Bosworth,
 Let's show a picture of who she's dating for kicks & giggles,
And for some eye candy of course...


Alexander-Skarsgard-wallpaper6483

Alexander SkarsgÄrd

Which reminds me... True Blood Season 4 will be airing on June 12, 2011!
Are any of you big True Blood fans like I am?
I love love love this show. Everything about it is awesome.




P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!


signature

1 comments:

RandeeLynn said...

thanks for sharing that. i love kate bosworth and i love her jewelry site. i didn't know she had a line.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger