Valentines Day was such a good day!
Work was long because I just wanted to go home & celebrate!
On our way out of work I was given the cutest card
And when I opened the car door, there were flowers inside.
One thousand points for Mike!

stvalentine (3 of 6)stvalentine (2 of 6)

Later that night we hit up an Indian Restaurant in Federal Way.
The wait was long, but so so sooooo worth it.
We conversed, laughed, snapped some pictures, ate our food...
The dinner was definitely a success :)
And Mike was so being so sweet the entire night - I loved it!

stvalentine (6 of 6)
stvalentine (5 of 6) stvalentine (4 of 6)
stvalentine (1 of 1)

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who spoils me rotten
Love you babe! Thanks for making me feel so special on Valentines Day!

stvalentine (1 of 6)

signature

1 comments:

Victoria said...

You two are frickin' a-dorable. Seriously.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger