Since it is February, I thought I'd share some "love" movies that I love!

movies

**UPDATE**
A follower asked if my husband actually watches any of these with me.
So I'll tell you which ones that he's willing to watch & actually likes!

Starting from the top left corner:
Time Traveler's Wife - YES - and he likes it
Blue Valentine - YES - this movie is OUR movie. It's about us.
Remember Me - YES - Mike really liked this movie
Wicker Park - YES - Mike introduced this movie to ME!
10 Things I Hate About You - YES
Candy - YES
Eclipse - NO - I don't expect him to watch this one
Benny & Joon - NEVER SEEN IT
 The Vicious Kind - YES - He discovered this one. We both love it!
Titannic - NEVER SEEN IT
Serendipity - YES
Tristan & Isolde - NEVER SEEN IT

signature

6 comments:

amers said...

Candy is such a great film!

Kitsune-kun said...

those are some freeakkkaaaayyy love stories. you can get your husband to watch them with you?

Emily Dickson said...

@Kitsune-kun

Why yes he does! I updated this post with which ones he has watched. Check it out!

Kitsune-kun said...

ha! what a keeper!

Victoria said...

Lucky! Last time I tried to get Beau to watch a chick flick with me he ended up playing with the cats instead. He has a hard time staying focused... hahaha
Oh well. I guess I'd rather watch them alone anyway. With a big tub of ice cream, right?

Lula said...

10 things I hate about you used to be my favourite movie! Heath Ledger, I miss you. Horribly.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger