First let me apologize for being absent these last few days.

Some fun things went on this weekend, like....
Saturday morning, I did a photoshoot with our friends from the ward, Jaquilyn & Travis.
It was so much fun and I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Later that night Mike and I saw "The Mechanic" - so cool.

Sunday was a very normal Sunday.
Church, then be lazy, then dinner at Mike's Dads with all the fam.

Here's a pic of me being lazy on Sunday after we got home from church:
me (1 of 1)

Monday we were very lazy in the morning..
And then we went over to Rob & Ali's to babysit Bubbers.
It's always fun to watch him - He is so wild and happy and SO CUTE!

We then went out to Panera with Rob, Ali, Vic, Tom, & Chris.
It's always fun to get together and talk with everyone.

_______________________________________________________________

And sorry I didn't announce the giveaway a few days ago.
Allow me to do that now!

After entering everyone in the Random Number Generator...
Number 9 was the winner!

Which is.. drumroll..... Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design!
Congrats Ana! I'll be emailing you for your address and such.


Thanks everyone for entering!

signature

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I love your blog- after reading it I feel I can totally relate!

Your newest follower. Check out my blog!

tasha

wearebeautifulbecausewearewomen.blogspot.com

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

love your blog :)

Victoria said...

I'm totally friends with Jacquilyn on facebook! haha I found her photo website and pretty much fell in love. I can't wait to see what she took of you!!!!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger