Mike and I finally bought a bookshelf! And yes people, it is a big deal.
We love the way it looks in our apartment.
It gives our apt more of that "no place like home" feeling.
WHICH WE NEEDED BIG TIME

pair book

And speaking of books... I bought a new one!
Well its more of a journal -- a creative journal
It's called, "Wreck this Journal"

book (1 of 1)

Every page gives you a different instruction on how to destroy the journal
I'm so excited to do it! And I'll post pictures when I've completed some pages.
It's going to be lots of fun -- just look at the materials!

book (1 of 1)-2

I found out about this journal from Busy Bee Lauren

signature

5 comments:

kara said...

the bookshelf is so cute, where did you get it?

Emily Dickson said...

We got it at target - It matches our target table perfectly

Christine Dickson said...

The bookshelf looks great! I want to be invited over to dinner to see your apartment and taste your cooking! I will bring a housewarming gift if you invite me! (your step-mother-in-law)

Lauren said...

So excited for you to start doing the adventures!!

xo!

Lula said...

Oh my gosh I JUST bought it!! So cool.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger