1299257850127 (1)


>>> - Today is casual Friday at work. Part of me wishes I would've gotten ready more today because I'm not feelin' so hot. But I have a nasty cold.. and I'm going to blame my 'lack of effort to get ready' on that. So excuse my messy yucky bun.. my no makeup.. and my "bleh, I hate my stuffy nose" look I have on my face. TGIF.

>>> - I have two camera batteries. One that just barely died yesterday.. and the other one is MIA. So I apologize for the lame camera phone pics. But it'll have to do. "That'll do Donkey, that'll do." - Shrek

>>> - I'm thinking about doing another 30 day blog challenge because I've been kind of stumped on what to blog about lately. It'd be fun to make up one myself so I don't have lame ones like, "What's your favorite quote." (Sorry I just really hate quotes). So I'm going to get started on making up a list of a new 30 day blog challenge.. and then you can all join me and do it too! Suh-Weet. (If you have any fun suggestions for one of the day's challenges, let me know!)

>>> - Tonight, Me and Mike are going to see 'The Adjustment Bureau' with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. It got 70% on Rotten Tomatoes.. which means it might be pretty good! What are ya'll doing tonight?

>>> - I found THIS BLOG through Busy Bee Lauren's blog yesterday, and I have fallen in love with this girl's style! She has the cutest clothes, shoes, long dark hair, etc. etc... Not to mention she is mormon.. so her outfits are all  modest, therefore, realistic for me. YAY! Go check her out!!!


Have a lovely Friday everyone. 

signature

2 comments:

emily said...

do report back about the adjustment bureau. i want to see it mostly because i heart matt and emily.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Ahh, thanks so much for the mention! It made my day!! And I'm so glad I discovered your blog as well - you are beautiful, I love your style, and you've got some great photography! Can't wait to keep reading :D

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger