march7 (5 of 5) march7 (4 of 5)
march7 (2 of 5) march7 (1 of 5) march7 (3 of 5)
Top: Pacsun ($3!) | Skirt: Victoria Secret | Leggings: Forever 21 | Boots: Steve Madden | Belt: Asos | Necklace: Anthropologie


When I woke up Sunday morning the sun was shining through our windows...
SOOO.. I had to take advantage of the beautiful light and take some outfit pics!
I love when that happens because Mon-Fri I'm at work when it is light outside.
I am going to try to do some more outfit posts. Maybe once a week for starters?

I hope all of your weekends were just as great and productive as mine.
Mike and I spent all day Saturday cleaning our entire apartment.
And I am so very happy we did - My stress level has seriously dropped.

Sunday we went to the park with the fam and I was able to take tons of pictures.
I'm going to start editing those and post them later this week.

That is all for now! Have a good Monday.. If that is possible.
I hate Mondays!!!

signature

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Don't we all hate Mondays. Love your bed head. It's actually quite adorable.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

American Honey said...

Hey! Just found your blog! Its way cute..Love your outfit!

Lissa Clair said...

the lighting in these photos are perfect! i love your outfit, too.

Rachel said...

love your blog, love the whole look. so clean and fresh. love love your outfit. i stiped skirt?! i need it!

Jessica said...

May I make an outfit request? I request Orion Jr. High volleyball T-shirt, blue basketball shorts (or the yellow ones are pretty awesome too) with a little dare on your butt, and flops.

Bridget said...

awesome pics, for real. and love that skirt.

Madison R said...

hey love your hair!
is it naturally wavy like that or do you do something to it.
found your blog from your ombre video which was so great, I'm going to target today so I can try it!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger