Photobucket
Skirt: Forever 21 (refashioned) | Shirt: Gap | Belt: Vintage | Leggings: Forever 21 | Necklace: American Eagle | Troopa Boots: Steve Madden

>>> - This skirt used to be a dress... A very short dress
So I chopped off the top part of it, and now its a cute skirt!
The only problem is that I broke the zipper in the process : /
Maybe I'll send it down to LIZZY to fix it, since she is a genius at sewing

>>> - I got some money for my birthday and so I've been trying to decide what to get.
For sure I'm getting clothes - But there are just so many places to choose from.
I love ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Jcrew (sale), Anthro (sale), H&M, etc...
Oh the options. I wish it were easier to choose!

>>> - I got a lot of good feedback about doing a tutorial for how I get my wavy hair.
That's awesome! I will for sure be working on that and post it ASAP.

It is Friday tomorrow! Holy Smokes, this week flew by.

signature

4 comments:

Brittany said...

you are oh so lovely and belong in a magazine.
simple at that.

emily said...

you inspire me. i am meaning to turn a dress or two into skirts, i am just nervous about it.

Jenessa said...

oo em i love the refashion. it's like everything we were just talking about. also i love the... (sale)... on jcrew and anthro. it is seriously the ONLY way to do it.

Christine Dickson said...

Bring your new "skirt" over and I can put a new zipper in it. Mothers-in-law can be good for something!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger