Mike thinks I look like a little french doll when I wear this outfit. I'd have to agree with him.

b&w (13 of 14) b&w (11 of 14)
..................................................................................................................................
b&w (3 of 14) b&w (14 of 14) b&w (1 of 14) b&w (5 of 14)
..................................................................................................................................
b&w (7 of 14) b&w (8 of 14)

Tunic: Asos | Leggings: Forever 21 | Flats: Nordstroms | Cardigan: The Loft

signature

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

A really cute french doll! I love it on you!

CaraLoren' said...

Ah i love it!! you look gorgeous!

ashley in wonderland said...

you are beautiful! new follower, found you through BBL

Pretty Things said...

hey - I found you on youtube and am going to try your Ombre DIY hair tutorial, I've also posted a link in my latest post - http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

I love your style and your vids!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

emily janette said...

i sincerely love this outfit. {obsessed with anything remotely french? possibly. c'est la vie.}
and your blog is absolutely darling.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger