Sorry about not posting anything yesterday.
I was having some "issues" so Mike took me shopping right after work.
And we also went to Panera - Mmm, I love their bread bowls.
Mike definitely knows how to make me feel better.

Anywho, about those "issues"
Mike was worried about me so he scheduled a last minute doctors appt.
I did NOT want to go, but Mike wouldn't take no for an answer.

I felt super uncomfortable, embarrassed, and emotional while talking to my doctor.
If you have the same problems as me, you'll understand that it so hard to explain yourself.
But, after lots of tears, lots of advice from the Doctor, and a couple prescriptions...
It was done. And I felt much better.

ha... So that is the reason why I didn't blog yesterday

signature

1 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Poor girl! i am sorry you were having a hard day...I definitely feel that struggle sometimes. I would not want to go see a doctor, but I am glad you feel better! Shopping does cure a lot!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger