Photobucket
Cardigan: Forever 21 | Tank: Urban Outfitters | Jeggings: Macy's | Troopa Boots: Steve Madden | Necklace: Asos

Today has been a great day! Not to mention is was so sunny and warm :)
Mike and I went to the mall, and I got some serious shopping done.
He didn't even have to follow me around cuz he brought his Kindle & read the whole time.

I got a bunch of cute stuff from H&M: high-waisted shorts, crop tops, etc.
Also, some cute jewelry from Forever 21 as well.
You'll all be seeing everything in future outfit posts!

signature

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

that shirt is ADORABLE! i love it!

Julie said...

Ah, I love this outfit! The cat tank, the cardigan, the boots.. So lovely!

I can't wait to see more from you. I'm your newest follower (:

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger