Photobucket
Crop Top: H&M | Shorts: H&M | Feather Earrings: Forever 21 | Leggings: American Apparel | Boots: Steve Madden

>>> - I have been so sick of regular jeans, so I had to buy some high waisted shorts.
What do you think? I totally love them. I'm not sure if Mike likes them though...
The first thing he said to me when I put them on, "mom jeans?"haha

>>> - I'm really sorry all of my outfit pictures are taken inside ...
I've been dying to go outside and have Mike take pics, but it's too cold.
I hope ya'll aren't getting bored with these.. I'll try to spice it up some more!

>>> - Today I've been feeling extremely depressed.
And because of that, I didn't get much work done, I've been lazy around the apt, etc.
I really really hope tomorrow is a better day. Depression sucks. BOO.

>>> - Mike and I have officially finished all 6 seasons of Reno 911...
I think we watched all of them within one week.
Umm... yes I am that in love with that show. It tickles my heart.

signature

9 comments:

emily said...

i think only you can pull of those shorts. they look great! also, i hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Rachel said...

I love outside shots too.. we still love your inside shots :) I love anything high waisted right now. Love! Sorry to hear you were feeling down.. I've heard a few people say that recently. Sending some positive energy and prayers your way!

Lizzie B. said...

Grandma pants on em d. = super sexy. I want your closet and/or you to dress me. Move back to Provo and be my personal stylist. You know because I'm super rich and all.

Jenessa said...

love the fit. you are convincing me to try and pull off the shorts and leggings. i've been dieing to for a looong time. keep on keepin on em.

Lauren Jane said...

Love your top! If only H&M would come to Utah.

styled by 3 said...

i love your style! and i think your inside pics are great - no apology neccessary!

~liz

styled by 3 said...

p.s. are these boots the steve madden troopa's - i have them in black!! my fave! i just wore them in a post a week or two ago- love them!!

Mikaela said...

I love your "mom shorts" they look cute on you! Hope you feel better. :)

Lauren said...

I LOVE this look. I have been wanting to wear shorts with leggings, but I didn't know if it would look weird (you know, trying to make shorts modest thing) but now i'm going to try it!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger