floral2floral
setfloral
Skirt: Asos | Tank Top & Shoes: Nordstrom | Cardigan: The Loft | Belt: H&M | Necklace: Gift from Mother in Law!

>>> - This is what I wore to church today and I love it!
I felt super feminine and spring-y (but not too much)
Also, I've been loving my hair lately - the length, color, wave.

>>> - Church was better than it usually is.
The kids that we taught were still wild and crazy...
But we kept it in control and I felt good about that.

>>> - Tomorrow is my birthday! Big twenty one!
I really wish I didn't have to go to work. BOO.
But hopefully after work will be superrrr cool and great.
I'm definitely going to miss being in Utah...
BUT I'm very excited to celebrate it with my husband!

Bye.

signature

9 comments:

Lizzie B. said...

You look so dang cute! I totally remember that necklace! My mom would have never wore it, so it is good that you are putting some good use to it. By the way...you have been rockin' the outfit posts. Holy crap i wish i dressed like you.

Diana Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!! woo hoo the big 21! that is awesome. Your skirt is soo cute!

Lauren said...

Oh I LOVE this look. You are so darling.

Happy Birthday in 33 minutes!

roxannescoville said...

Happy Big Day, Beautiful! Only someone as gorgeous as you could pull off such a cute outfit. Remember...on your birthday calories are actually negative calories. So, have as much cake as your "Favorite Things" list? Like favorite color, car, meal, time of year, holiday, etc. Love you! MamaIdaho xoxo

roxannescoville said...

Emily! Something goofy happened when I posted my comment! It's like something cut out the end of one sentence and the beginning of the next. What? Use your imagination to fill in the gaps. Thanks. RS

A "cheery" disposition said...

love that skirt.

Mademoiselle L. said...

Hey, I just want to let you know that I've tagged you to answer 19 random questions about you.
There's no pressure, so if you have some time, you can do it :)

P.S. I love the skirt!

Rachel said...

I love that skirt! Happy birthday!!

katherine said...

you are adorable! love that skirt.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger