Photobucket
Photo taken by: Jaquilyn Shumate Photgraphy

I haven't been sleeping good at all lately. AT ALL.
My joints get really achy and it keeps me awake.
I try every sleeping position, but nothing is comfy. The joints just ache up again.
Then I wake up at like 4 am, go to the bathroom, and I can't fall back asleep.
I'm awake, uncomfortable, with achy joints. I HATE IT.
So even when I go to bed early I only get like 5 hrs of sleep.

I'm not sure what to do...
Tonight I'm going to try taking Nyquil and see if I can stay asleep ALL night.

signature

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel ya. That's exactly what my last night was like. Have you tried Benadryl? If Nyquil doesn't work for you, Benadryl can work wonders
pics-o-andrea

Diana Smith said...

Thats soo annoying! I am sorry, I hate it when that happens. You should take this stuff made by tylenol that is over the counter I think its called Sleep Rite or something like that. It works, I took it when I was pregnant and couldn't sleep! Now I never get sleep with the little one so night time rolls around and im zonked!

Erin said...

Em, try taking Melatonin. You can get it at Target or any other drug store. It is something your body produces...so it is safe (unlike Nyquil you drug addicted Sanofskys--that is where Mark gets it from! Or maybe you get it from Mark). I am giving it to Marcus right now bc he is not sleeping and it is helping him a lot.

The Kunz Family said...

this is a gorgeous pic of you!! i LOVE your style! try taking a bubble bath right before you go to bed :) that might relax you a bit.. and i also agree with the melatonin. my mom takes it because of her sleep problems and it works wonders for her :)

alli said...

This picture is beautiful! Hope the stuff above works for you with sleeping...because girl, I know what no sleep is like right now, and I am sure glad I don't have to get up and go into work!

ashley in wonderland said...

your eyes look so beautiful!

jocelyn said...

Love the eye make up!!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger