Photobucket
Dress: H&M | Sweater: H&M | Shoes: Nordstrom | Necklace: Gift from Mike's mom

>>> - This is what I wore to church today -- It was soooo comfy.
My dress is sleeveless so I thought a cropped top would be the perfect thing to make it modest.
Probably one of my favorite outfits to date. YAY!

>>> - I'm brainstorming ways of how I'm going to present my hair tutorial to you. (pictures, video, etc)
I'll most likely do a YouTube video since I haven't done one since my Ombre Tutorial.
Anyways, I'm really excited to show you how to get big waves without any heat! 

>>> - So very OBSESSED with this song so I thought I would share it with you.
I found it when I was watching 'The Vicious Kind' -- Love that movie.




signature

6 comments:

Rach said...

SUCH a cute, modest outfit. never would have thought to combine those two!

Anjelica said...

Really cute, especially at church. I like the color combo

Diana Smith said...

I really like that dress on you!

katherine said...

ah i love comfy outfits! especially ones that are cute like this one :)

Anonymous said...

Perfection!

Ehm, what's the theme of your blog? I love it!

American Honey said...

I love your dress! Cute idea to put a shirt over! Way cute!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger