Have you all noticed my amazing new header???
It was done by the very artistic Emma from Bambi Eyez.

Bambi Eyez

I fell in love with her work as soon as I saw it,
and new that I wanted her to create my header.

She was so super nice to work with and open minded to what I wanted.
All I did was send her a picture I wanted her to recreate..
And that I wanted it to match my blog color scheme..

3

VOILA! The perfect header.



Check out her BLOG and her STORE to see more of her lovely artwork!

Would you please...Loveless Fascination

signature

6 comments:

deEPOCA said...

WOW!!!!!! I've been searching for something like this!!!!!!!!!! I am def. purchasing some of her lovely artwork!! GREAT POST EM!!

we <3 you

jessabella said...

she's brilliant! and I love the new header

Kristi said...

Wow! Love the new header!

brittany leigh said...

really beautiful! she did a fabulous job!

CaroL P.A said...

EM i love the new header!!!!
Great artist im checkign her blog.

XOXO

linnea paulina said...

It looks lovely!! I knew I recognized the style of it from somewhere.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger