fun blog 2
Skirt: VS Pink  |  Shirt:  Got from fun. concert  |  Cardi: The Loft  |  Boots: S. Madden  |  Belt: Thrifted

I got this shirt at one of my favorite concerts, fun.
The band has the lead singer of The Format.
So of course his new band is pretty awesome.

I've been dying to get our tax return back.
It is a nice big chunk of money...
So we're going to pay off all of our debt.
And that is literally going to feel like heaven.

We were going to use a portion of the money just for fun things.
BUT, we decided that paying off our debt would be worth it..
And we decided that once it's paid off, we'll save up a couple 100 every pay check,
Then buy some sweet stuff for ourselves. I think that's okay right?

signature

6 comments:

Caiti said...

Fun. is SO good in concert! LOVE!

caitimae.blogspt.com

mandyface said...

I am totally in love with this outfit. And fun. So jealous you went to their concert!

Chloe Rushworth said...

Gorgeous. I love those boots.

Paying off the debt is definitely wise.

C x

http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

colleenroselle said...

I saw Fun a couple months ago at ASU! I think I like The Format better though

Monica Whitney said...

I love this look so much. One day I might have to take back my words...

http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/2011/03/if-i-could-wear-stripes-everydayi-would.html

and try wearing stripes on my bottom half!

ben+alex said...

i am in love with this outfit! and your style in general.
loving your blog.
new follower..
ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger