1

4

3

2

5
Top & Leggings: F21  |  Hat: Pacsun  |  Scarf on hat: Thrifted  | Socks:  Mike's  |  Boots: S. Madden  |  Bracelet: Target

So this hat was pretty blah when I put it on with this outfit.
I had to add some color, so I wrapped my fav thrifted scarf around it. LOVED.

On our way to take these pics we past some cute doggies.
I asked their owners if I could take pictures of them. They said yes.
I'll share those pics with you on another day...
I'm going to try and get more cute pictures of the dog in our apt.
You all are probably like, "BORING," but I love dogs.
So I will post about them if I dang well please.

I don't know if any of you noticed or not...
I added a link at the top right corner that says "WA Blogs"
I'm trying to get all of the Washington bloggers to enter their blog in..
Just so I can feel like there is a group of us!
I know so many Utah and Arizona bloggers, and I feel so jealous of their get togethers!
So enter your blog into the list so I can check out your blogs!
Please and spank you. haha sorry.

signature

5 comments:

Chloe Rushworth said...

Love this! You look so gorge, and I want to see the doggies.

C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

brittany leigh said...

i really like the idea of the scarf to give your outfit some pop! also i love love your boots :)


prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

The Suburb Experiment said...

I found you from an email about our next Seattle area blogger get together in June. Did anyone forward you the information?

Jenn

Kate said...

Absolutely love your blog, definitely following! you should be a model, these photos are amazing!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

haley said...

all of your outfits are so cute! so inspiring to dress up! Your blog is amazing and I will definitely be adding it to my to read list!

www.haleyinwonderland.blogspot.com

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger