blog
Dress: F21  |  Tights: H&M  |  Boots: Steve Madden

I don't know if I have said this before...
But I just LOVE finding cute dresses that have sleeves and are long.
It is the greatest when you find one of those.
The only issue this dress had, was the sleeves were totally see-through.
SO, I wore my nude color T-shirt.. and it worked perfectly!

You might've notice that I changed my blog layout a bit.
I went back to my old header - I'm liking it a lot.
But, don't be surprised if it changes again...

This might be controversial for some of you Mormon ladies.
BUT, I'm going to go ahead and say it anyways.
I've been really wanting to get my ears pierced again.
I know, ahhh, don't do it. No! - But guess what?
There are SOOO many other things that we need to be worrying about.
For instance, all of my issues that I have are FAR WORSE.
And unlike a tattoo, it isn't permanent. So there :)

Now that I've probably given my mom a heart attack... Let's switch to a new topic.

Have any of you noticed, or is it just me, that everyone is pregnant!
Within the last 2 weeks like 5 or 6 of my FB friends announced it.
And then our lovely blogger friend Diana just announced she's expecting.
Holy smokes! Is it because it's spring time? Who knows. Congrats to you all!
(Tom, my boss/father-in-law swears that I'm pregnant because of all of my Drs appts...
Nope, sorry to burst your bubble Tom, I'm just mental, that's all. haha)

Is it Friday yet? Geez Louise.

signature
**UPDATE: I just saw this dress online for $88.00! I got mine from F21 for only $25. WOW**

tulle around town lace dress by Ryu


15 comments:

girluntitled said...

i went through the same experience a few years ago and eventually got my cartilage pierced in my left ear. i absolutely loved it, but something just didn't feel right. for me, it was out of a mixture of pure vanity and rebellion, and that really bothered me because i truly don't believe that's who i am. i took it out not even 2 months later.

i'm gonna sound like a huge mom right now but i'm gonna say it anyway: you're so beautiful just the way you are! ha ha

rebecca said...

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite fashion bloggers. Your style just looks so effortless!

rebeccawithanR

katherine said...

i'm seriously in love with your outfits everyday! that dress is to die for. i love dresses with sleeves too :)

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

I agree. I love this dress, and your style is so effortless!! So gorgeous!

Jenessa said...

one: i love the dress.
two: i love seeing your blog layout change every day... and every time me thinking dang that's so cute.
three: ears? eh... sleep on it.
love you.

Pia said...

The dress is so pretty! I like how you combined it with those boots.
And I am looking for tights like those since forever, but I can't get any. It's killing me because I want those so bad!!

RandeeLynn said...

I've wanted to get my ears pierced a second time for so long!! I think it's way cute and I just might do it too. There will be lots of judgement's though... I wish I could shop/wear/pull off clothes like you do. And ditto on the 'everyone's pregnant'... It seems like every week someone else tells me they are. Funny funny!

Courtney Makel Phipps said...

So I love reading your blog, don't think I'm creepy haha but I just got my ears pierced. I now have 5 piercings haha it seems like a lot but I love it! I have double piercings on both lobes and one on my left ear cartilage. Good luck if you get it done! It's painless! :)
p.s. I LOVE that dress!

kara said...

You make me smile! Your so beautiful and witty I love it! I'm going to make myself sound old, but when I was your age I had 4 piercings on one ear (3 lobe, 1 cartilage) and 2 in the other. The cartilage one hurt so bad I couldn't even sleep on that side, so I took it out. I eventually got bored with the others and they are out too. But I do get that sometimes you just need a change. You're so creative I bet you can think of something even cooler than getting your ears pierced;)-love ya!!!!

Brittney said...

that dress is absolutely beautiful--and i love love LOVE how you styled it with the polky tights and leather.
you look beautiful. and...sounding like a total mom here...i have 5 holes in my ears (from before the official church stance on that came out), and even though now i only use 2 of them, i still have the other holes...they actually are permanent. :)
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like)

Chloe Rushworth said...

So unbelievably gorgeous. Love the tights too.

C x

http://www.memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Diana Smith said...

haha I know we all seem to get pregnant around the same time!!

Brittany said...

love that lacey number! lace on anything makes everything better

Jane said...

I'm loving your outfit in this post! So feminine and delicate--totally my style.

xoxo
jane.

B said...

love the dress! You're up 1 followers :)

http://behavefashionably.blogspot.com/

xx
B

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger