boi
Blazer: Thrifted  |  Shirt: Gap  |  Skirt:  F21  |  Necklace: F21  |  Earrings: F21  |  Wedding ring: husband.. hahahaha

As I have mentioned before... This is a little boys dress coat.
I have always wanted a blazer, but none fit me right.
I decided to look at the little boys section in the thrift store, and there it was.
Angels sang hallelujah in my ear - so I bought it, for 6 bucks.
Oh and p.s. it looks so much better in person. Trust me.

This is what I wore to work if you are wondering.
I felt very sophisticated... I'm not even sure if that's a good thing.
Anyways, usually when I do my outfit posts during the week,
The outfits are what I put on AFTER I get home from work.
Cuz trust me, you don't want to see my pencils skirts every single day.
If you do... hmmm start a boring business fashion blog. haha. jk.

signature

3 comments:

my soul is the sky said...

what a great idea to check in a different section! it looks so great on you too.

Jenessa said...

ha ha ha ha i love this post. your classic funny em! wedding ring... ha ha husband. of course.

Chloe Rushworth said...

I love that blazer, and even more I love that you managed to get it from the kids section. That necklace is a beaut by the way.

C
I've got a little giveaway for you guys.
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/2011/04/soap-love-and-new-giveaway.html

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger