Emily-Dickson-198-web


All photos taken by Jaquilyn Shumate PhotographyCheck out her blog and websiteHer and her husband are fabulous photographers.

I got this sweet email from my BFF Jess.
Something that she said really stuck out to me...

She said, "I like the post on Friday, April 1st because you're 
smiling your real smile and it reminds me of the old you."

Girl, thanks for reminding me to smile.
Sometimes I forget to just loosen up show my pearly whites. (ha jk)
I'm sure a lot of my pics look like I'm mad or something.
It's just for the whole aesthetic of this blog.
But that doesn't mean I can't show you my smile every now and again.
Because I do have one... And there's proof! :)

signature

14 comments:

mary elizabeth said...

absolutely beautiful!!

Harley said...

Your blog is the cutest thing.

XOXO
Harley

Caiti said...

you're smile is beautiful!

caitimae.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I don't know you, but I love seeing bloggers smile! You look gorgeous in these smiling pictures! :) I love that outfit. It's adorable.

amy day to day

Ashley said...

SMILE MORE!!! It's like you're a different person when you smile - for real smile. And you're outfits look better too ;)

Elise said...

these are beautiful!

Jenessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenessa said...

here there she is! i definitely agree with ashley :) something it does to the outfits.

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

Such pretty pictures!!! You do indeed look beautiful when you smile!!

Chloe Rushworth said...

Gorgeous, get smiling more girly.

C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

yay! I love seeing you smile! :)

Jessie Ritchie said...

Oh you are welcome! I feel so famous to be mentioned in your blog! You're smile is beautiful! Retainer smile is also a personal fav. Unless...you lost it.

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Such pretty pictures and a lovely blog...so glad I stumbled upon it, and I like the smile too! :)

Liesl :)

CaroL P.A said...

EM YOU ARE GORGEOUS¡! YOU SHOULD SMILE MORE OFTEN.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE UR BLOG AND IM LOVING IT.

YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT, BLOGGIN IS BETTER THAN PILLS =)

Kisses&Hugs

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger