2-2

3

1
Top: Thrifted  |  Undershirt: F21  |  Shorts: H&M  |  Leggings: American Apparel  |  Shoes:  Nordstrom

Never thought I'd say this.. but sometimes wet land can be pretty.
Sure I'd much rather it be dry and sunny...
But todays pics just wouldn't have been the same without the wetness.
So I'm sorry for saying mean things to you Worshington.

So I was contacted by one of my fav bloggers yesterday...
She asked me to help redesign her blog and I'm so excited to do it!
I'll let you know who after I'm done so I can show you all at once!
If you are interested in this type of service.. Contact me!!!

signature

6 comments:

Chloe said...

WOW I love that top hun.

C x

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so stunning. x hivenn

Lou said...

cute outfit, need to keep a look out for those shorts in H&M! xo

http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

rebecca said...

That top is fabulous. The print and color are wonderful.

ashley said...

i like your outfit, you pair things well together

http://no-2pencil.blogspot.com/

Nancette said...

I agree with you ... the weather works perfect for these photos

www.NancetteImage.blogspot.com

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger