_2

_1

Our apt neighbor is moving and had a little sale.
And we scored this lovely chair and turntable for cheap cheap cheap!
I'm always hesitant and nervous to go to little sales like this because I don't know them..
But I'm glad that we did! And I can't wait to use the turntable.
I bought a record online of THIS SONG - I can't wait for it to come!

Speaking of sales....
If you read my last couple of posts, I'm selling some of my clothes.
I don't have them all up yet, but HERE are some 5 dollar shirts!
Go to THIS PAGE to see them!

signature

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Ah, I love, love, love that chair! Great find!

http://www.thewoodencemetery.blogspot.com/

ashley in wonderland said...

that chair is amazing!

Diana Smith said...

I love that chair! Great piece of furniture! Would be fun to reupholster it in a fun bright print!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger