Alexa Chung Alexa Chung attends the Burberry Prorsum Show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kensington Gardens on February 21, 2011 in London, England. Alexa Chung Alexa Chung attends the Burberry Prorsum Show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kensington Gardens on February 21, 2011 in London, England.
Alexa Chung Alexa Chung attends the Burberry Prorsum Show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kensington Gardens on February 21, 2011 in London, England. Alexa Chung Alexa Chung attends the Burberry Prorsum Show at London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at Kensington Gardens on February 21, 2011 in London, England.
Pic Source: HERE

I feel like I need a fresh start with my hair.
And Alexa Chung's hair is mmm mmm mmmmm.
Not to mention her face shape is exactly like mine.
I'm going to set up an appointment today.Yay!!!

signature

11 comments:

ashley in wonderland said...

wo wo wo! you are brave sista'
but it's true, you guys look a lot a like, and it'll look great on you!

Cassidy said...

That's going to look incredible on you, her hair is adorable.

http://thewoodencemetery.blogspot.com

Despina T. said...

i like her hair too!great choice.show us some photos when you cut yours :)

Cait said...

Her hair is nice, I'm sure it will look great on you! Saying that I do really like your long ombre-ed hair :) I had my hair cut short a couple of months ago, I really like it but I'm a bit bored with it now lol!

danielle said...

i think that'll look stunning on you! and i think it's a perfect time. i'd always struggled with severe anxiety and panic disorders and depression. it hit me particularly hard about 5 years ago. i started going to therapy and really learned a lot about myself and how to manage my issues. (now they're like a little blip on the radar!) anyway, i made the decision to cut off my long hair. i donated the 12.5 inches of hair and it was the most freeing feeling. i imagined all that weight and dead matter were all the things plaguing me and it felt like a weight lifted off. i made a decision when i chopped it off i was going to be simultaneously cutting off all those insecurities and anxiety and the depression and all of it... :) so yeah. my point being this is a perfect chance for you to mentally part ways with the "old you" and start making yourself over again. at least that's how it was with me and things have been infinitely better since then, but it took a lot of work. you can do it!

girluntitled said...

i love her hair! i've been wanting to chop all mine off but have been too scared to...i'm excited to see how yours turns out!

Diana Smith said...

SHe totally looks like you! You would totally pull that look off. I am excited to see what it looks like gorgeous!

Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride said...

Love the hairstyle! I need a new do soon. Just not sure what to do!

G said...

i will miss your outfit posts :/

Melissa Brown said...

woot! i can't wait to see pics!

Rolled Up Pretty and Cut Off Thoughts said...

I LOVE her haircut! I have been wanting to chop mine off forever but don't have the guts to do it! FUN BLOG BTW! I love it!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger