blog4

blog3

blog2

blog5
Dress worn as Skirt:  Thrifted  |  Crop Top: H&M  |  Tights: H&M  |  Boots: S. Madden

When I put this outfit on I felt like a total hobo. haha.
But I liked it - So we'll call this look: "Hobo Chic." Nice right?

So I have learned when it is best to take pictures...
Around 7:00 pm is what I have discovered.
I used to think a lot of sun would be the ticket..
But with my camera skills, I just don't know how to handle too much sun.
But when the sun is almost done.. It's easy and the pics come out clear. Lovely.

So I've been getting serious night sweats and really vivid dreams.
Almost every morning I could tell you exactly what I dreamed about.
Details and everything - I don't like it!
And the night sweats seriously suck because I'm cold! Not hot!
So it's not like I can just take the blanket off to solve my problems.
I've been told it's a side effect from my meds.
So pretty much there is nothing I can do about it. Great.

Thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday!
You made my Monday a good one :)

signature

9 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh dear hope your okay hun.

Oh I love your outfit you do NOT look like a hobo.

C x
Join in with Style it Five and get involved with skirt era
http://www.memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Cassidy said...

Love the outfit, you look great!

http://www.thewoodencemetery.blogspot.com/

Brittany Videll said...

If anyone can pull off hobo chic.. it's you!

Shea said...

love the boots and love the skirt! actually... I love it all (:
http://speakingfromthesole.blogspot.com

Nicole... given said...

mmmmk love the hair!

Diana Smith said...

Your skirt looks so pretty on you! I love that its really a dress. I know what you mean about the pictures, I love taking them when the sun is going down and then you have the perfect light!

Roxanne said...

Hello, Northwest Goddess@ Sounds like normal stuff to me! Somedau I night give you my "Happy Lecture," but now is not the time. This is husband/snuffle time. Enjoy it while you can! Love you lots and lots! Love, Moi xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo Feel better? OK! Love, Moi, again!

Roxanne said...

Hello, Northwest Goddess@ Sounds like normal stuff to me! Somedau I night give you my "Happy Lecture," but now is not the time. This is husband/snuffle time. Enjoy it while you can! Love you lots and lots! Love, Moi xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo Feel better? OK! Love, Moi, again!

zephyrsarah said...

hello! i'm visiting your blog for the first time and have to say that you have my most favorite outfit posts ever. oh how i would love to come play dress up with you or go shopping in your closet!! love love love your glasses too :)

also, congratulations on the baby on the way!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger