blog6

blog3-2

blog4

blog5
Top: Banana Republic Dress worn as Top  |  Skirt:  Thrifted  |  Shoes:  Famous Footwear  |  Belt: H&M

This is what I wore to church today!
The skirt is very very see-through so that's why I wore a dress & leggings underneath.
I feel like all the ladies at church look me up and down when they see what I'm wearing.
It bothers me - I want to look them up & down and teach them how to dress....
That was mean... Ooops ;)

The weekend here has been beautiful!
The whole week was super rainy so I'm glad the weekend was sunny sunny!!

A few of you asked what camera I use....
I have a Canon T1i  with a 50mm 1.8 lens - REALLY REALLY simple camera.
Seriously, if you're poor and camera-dumb (ME) you could still probably afford this guy.
I'm looking to get a nicer lens for it - because I'm a little sick of fuzziness.

Sunday night is probably my least favorite time of the week...
I have really bad anxiety so when I think about the whole week of work starting tomorrow..
I kind of freak out - Literally.
So maybe (wink wink) you all can leave me sweet comments to take my mind off of the long week.

AND UM... GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signature

13 comments:

Jake & Jord said...

This is so pretty! Old ladies at church are always so annoying, I totally agree. This old lady at my wedding dress fitting almost had a heart attack when I told her I wanted my dress to be " the minimal amount of modesty" haha

Emily Dickson said...

hahahaha I love that Jordan!

Stephanie said...

Just discovered your blog and I think you're SO COOL!! I'm LDS too and going to BYU right now. Used to dress more quirky, but my super-conservative on-campus job really quashed that. You really inspired me to get back into it and be more creative and bold with my outfit combinations. I'm suuuuper pleased with what I've been able to come up with so far! Anydangways, YOU'RE AWESOME! So let the ladies at church stare! I'ma do the same thing! :)

dejoiss said...

the way you wear the dress is so special and nice! haha, it's really toooooo 'see through', haha. :p

dejoiss ♥

http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

Kerry and Eileen said...

Reading your blog and seeing your pictures really makes me happy. I hope knowing that you are bringing others happiness will help your week be a little better! Keep up the good work and let the ladies stare! (they just wish they looked like you!!)

Emily said...

I really admire how you express yourself so creatively with your attire. It's brilliant! There's no shame in dressing fashionably, and I too have experienced the bewildered stares and up and downs.
At the end of the day, your a beautiful person from the inside and that transcends whatever your sporting!

jocelyn said...

love this outfit you look so feminine and beautiful [like in every other post :)] love all the variety and spice you have to your wardrobe and how you can rock whatever you put on!!! have a good week i understand the anxiety thing. I am sure you will conquer it head on!

Tiffany Atkin said...

wow, love love love your style! that skirt is amazingness ;)

The Dainty Squid said...

That skirt is fabulous!! :)

Tunes and Spoons said...

hahaha!! i love that you said that about ladies at church! id like to teach a few how to dress too!! by the way i dont comment on every one of your posts but i have to say that i really, REALLY, and i mean really love your blog. your fashion is so unique and your photos are so beautiful! thanks for sharing so many of your talents!

deEPOCA said...

You are simply the cutest!!!

www.deepoca.net

Diana Smith said...

Your skirt is so pretty! I love that you are so fashionable and daring!

Christina said...

what a great combination of clothes. and i use the same camera...just point and shoot with great quality!

p.s. LOVE your blog header illustration-- did you create it?

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger