I'm going to be MIA (missing in action, not Paper Planes girl) for about a week or two.
I need to clear my head and think about what's going on with this bloggy blog of mine.
I think I might have a perdy good idea of something ya'll will like... We'll see!
Until then.. Here are some other things that will be occupying most of my time...

This Week:

--Work
--Play w/Husband
--Receive this shirt in the mail:
:
If you can't tell.. those are little orange horses :)
--Eat burgers (I've been craving them like crazy..
I think it's because it's warming up outside)
--Watch "The League" (hilarious TV show)
--Teach the little rugrats at church
--Barbecue at the cousins

Next Week:

--Work of course...
--Fly to UTAH and see my FAM!!!!
My Backyard - Can you tell my dad loves mowing that pretty lawn of ours?
I'll talk to ya'll laterrrrr!

signature

9 comments:

Suzanne and Vivian said...

oh my goodness... i love that shirt! where's it from.

and have a fun two weeks and enjoy your family!

Liset said...

Have a great two week!! Hope u can clear all your thoughts.

Diana Smith said...

wow his lawn is gorgeous haha see you soon!

xx said...

Love that shirt! Where's it from?

Miss Kait said...

Haha I always think of MIA whenever anyone posts/says that they're going to be M.I.A these days.

What a darling shirt!! Where did you order it from?

Emma said...

Haha! I'm so glad you mentioned the M.I.A. because when you said you were going to be M.I.A. I totally got the giggles. Have a fun trip back home!

Ashley Eliza said...

oo yay for utah! have fun here. wish there was a blogger meet up!!

ps. i totally have that song stuck in my head now! ha!

xoxo

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that shirt!! i need it in my life.

cristen said...

LOVE that shirt! i've been searching for anything with horses on it like that. where is it from?

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger