16
Undershirt: Gap  |  Blouse: Thrifted  |  Skirt: Vintage  |  Purse: Thrifted 

5

42

3
So happy to see my old state birdy :)

Yesterday Mike and I went up to Seattle for the day.
It was really fun to bring back old memories of taking trips there when I was younger.
And probably my favorite part was visiting Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie.
What a treat. 

If any of you follow me on Twitter you would've seen that I'm going to slow it down w/the fashion blogging.
I'm so exhausted from taking pictures almost everyday - It seriously runs my life!
I feel like I experienced it and had fun.. but that ship has sailed...
And it's on to bigger and better things. 
I'm still going to blog.. You just won't see a million & a half outfit posts.
Sorry my friends!

Happy Sunday! I'm going to try and enjoy it while I can!

signature

8 comments:

Jenessa said...

yay! trust me-i'll still be faithfully following your blog.

whitney johnson said...

I was a fashion blogger for like 3 blog posts and was already over it haha. And I've always wanted to visit Seattle! cute pics! :)

ashley in wonderland said...

such great pictures! now i want to visit WA

Despina T. said...

Have fan in Seattle.your photos are lovely.great blog dear.i am following u.follow back if u like!

Diana Smith said...

I totally understand not wanting to fashion blog! Thats a lot of work, Its so much easier just talking about random things in your life haha nevertheless, I will still read your awesome blog!

Diana Smith said...

I totally understand not wanting to fashion blog! Thats a lot of work, Its so much easier just talking about random things in your life haha nevertheless, I will still read your awesome blog!

Emily said...

I honestly would love to see some shots of what you wear to work everyday. I am about to start an office job and I have no clue about how to look cute in work/officey clothes. That might be easier than styling an extra outfit :)

hello. said...

i'd love to visit seattle one day...+ i also mosey to uo + anthro when i visit my mom + dad where they live to get my fix. cute blog :)

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger