blog3

blog2

blog4

It got suuuuper windy!
blog5
Sweater and Shorts: H&M  |  Peter Pan Romper: F21  |  Leggings: American Apparel  |  Boots: Steve Madden

Yes I'm a sexy nerd - haha that's what Mike calls me when I'm wearing these glasses.
Not much to say about this outfit except that it's super casual...
But a big pain in the butt when you have to use the ladies room.
TMI? haha.. well When you're wearing a romper that buttons in the back...
With a number of things over it... yeah it's not easy.

But other than that I love the outfit! Love the collar and how it adds a nice POP of red :)

I've been wanting so bad to make friendship bracelets again.
It's been about a year - and I'm all of a sudden getting that urge.
So we went to the craft store and got me lots of lovely colors...
So the bracelet making extravaganza starts tonight! 
I might give some to my best blogger friends becauseI love them..
and because I love cheesy things like that.

signature

19 comments:

RandeeLynn said...

I love making bracelets! I have lots of cool patterns like peace signs and hearts! So fun!

girluntitled said...

i love this...and also the place that you're shooting at...gorgeous dawling!

Bambi Eyez said...

okay ..so 3 things!!!

1. OMG that peter pan collar is hella cute on you!!!!!

2. Sexy nerd is bringin sexy back (as justin timberlake once said)

3. Can i please buy a friendship bracelet.. i love them and have been searching on etsy for one. i need them in my life :)

Lizzie B. said...

Your hair is getting so long and it looks so dang cute! I need you here so we can do awesome posts together. Hmmm? Move here please?

Taylor said...

I am loving friendship bracelets right now. I think Ill need to take things into my own hands and go to the craft store myself and find a tutorial. Hmm... Cant wait to see them in a future post! ;)

Heather said...

Love this! :) the peter pan collar makes it!!! :) and the glasses of course ;)

Laura said...

I love that collar on the shirt!

Laura
Born To Be Styled

The Dainty Squid said...

Those boots are so fantastic!

Sandy Joe said...

Love the striped peter pan collar shirt - real cute!

x The Pretty Secrets

jocelyn said...

Perfect combo :) love the side part!

Harley said...

I love the collar. You were spot on with that for sure.

Rachel said...

Wow - you look great, really loving the collar!

Binia said...

The collar is perfect with the jumper!
x
ps. I totally know what you mean with the bathroom situation when wearing rompers/bodysuits...nightmare!

Chloe said...

Looking amazing as always. I totally want a friendship bracelet. PICK ME PICK ME!! ha.

C x
Check out my Style it Five and join in loves

http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

linnea paulina said...

I love that outfit! You definitely are a darling nerd! Those boots are great... and the glasses - I wish I could pull that off! Remember those bodysuit things that button up underneath and look like bathingsuits? Are those things in anymore? I remember having one when I was in elementary school... it was work going to the bathroom dressed like that, too. Can't wait to see your friendship bracelets!

Short Sister Style said...

Nerdy is a favorite look of mine personally. Love that shirt!

Briggs
http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

Chelseabird said...

LOVE this whole outfit! The peter pan collar is sooo cute!

Brittany Videll said...

Love how you layered this blouse!

Sara Shoemaker said...

looove this. I think my favorite part is the striped adorable collar and your glasses. Few people work that style well but you definitely do!



I'd be honored if you checked out my fashion blog at House of Shoes

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger