Welp... I'm pretty much sick and tired of all of the blogs that I look at right now.
Maybe it's because I'm pregnant now and don't really feel like looking at skinny girls in their skinny outfits. ha
Yeah see ya later fashion blogs, you're just not exciting enough for me anymore.
The mother in me is trying to come out and wants to read something much more...motherly. haha

Which brings me to my next thing:
I really really want to start brand spanking new.
I think I'm going to get rid of www.emdickson.com and everything that has to do with it.
I'll of course start a new blog and if you guys are interested in reading it I'll let you know the URL.
Don't worry I won't set it to private... PRIVATE BLOGS BUG. Just had to get it out there.

Anyway, so this new blog will be the typical "family" blog.
For example... More about me AND Mike, more pregnant info/pics, etc...
Which will be better for my family to read, and sorry friends, but they're most important to me.

I know this is kind of weird and maybe a little unnecessary...
But I kind of want to cut ties with the old blogging world I used to know and love.
I'm annoyed with a lot of the girls... and we'll just leave it at that.

If you are interested in reading my NEEWWWW blog please email me!
emdicksonblog (at) gmail (dot) com
And I will send you the new URL as soon as I come up with one. YAY!
Oh and if you think it's going to be this boring ugly blog think again.
My same style of course is going to be there. Just new topics and shhhtuff.

signature

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger