This is me at 13 weeks...
My stomach is actually a little smaller than that...
But we had just gone to Jack in the Box for a burger & fries..
So that stomach is part baby part food. haha.
- Morning sickness has gotten much better. It might be because I started not to brush my tongue... or maybe because it's actually going away! However, the few times that I have thrown up have been quite gross and have ruined certain foods for me. (mandarin oranges, 6 inch turkey sub, etc)
- I finally purchased a belly band so that I can wear my jean shorts (and the dress pants I'm wearing in the pic) with out buttoning or zipping them up. Yes I'm starting to get a little bit of a bump. To me it just looks like I'm fat, so whatever.
- I sneeze at least once a day. I know this is so random and weird and maybe not pregnancy related, but this has never happened to me before. And it's not just one sneeze - it's always 2 consective sneezes, and somehow it makes me feel better. Sweet!
- My boobs are sure growing and that is pretty dang awesome.
- I've now decided to go to a midwife instead of a doctor. Not because I have anything against doctors, I just didn't like mine. No bedside manner whatsoever. And don't worry, I'm not trying to be a tree hugger and do the no medication and give birth in my bath tub. Everything will be the same, I'll just have nice ladies helping me out.