I am having a very high anxiety day.
I can always tell when it's anxiety (rather than just a bad mood)
Because my heart beats really fast and feels like it's coming up my throat.
It's such an awful and uneasy feeling.
So.. I want to post something positive to get my mind off of all of the negative.
Here are some great things that have been happening and that will happen:
- I bought a Remington Curling Wand this weekend. My hair has been driving me completely crazy (short, breaking, not growing), so I thought some curls would help me/my hair feel pretty. (By the way, anyone have any hair growing tips?)
- We will be going to the Puyallup Fair sometime this week. We went last year and it was so much fun. However, this year, I won't be able to ride any rides because of a little baby girl growing inside me. BUT, I'm perfectly fine with that.
- Last week I made dinner for Mike a total of 4 of the 5 days that we worked. I'd say that is quite an accomplishment since before I had never made him dinner ever.
- Mike and I recently decided that we'll be spending Thanksgiving in Utah this year. I'm very excited about this since we didn't do Thanksgiving or Christmas in Utah last year. And it's a bonus because my BFF is also getting married while I'm down there.
- Last Friday we went to a Thai restaurant for Mike's brother's B-day. A bunch of his cousins were there and it was really fun. My favorite part (besides the Phad Thai) had to be holding one of the cousins 4 week old baby girl. She was tiny and so cute and to think that I'd be having one in about 4 months made me so happy inside!
- The weather has cooled down a lot and I like it A LOT
That felt a little better.