1319507279360_67542

I had this crib sheet custom made for me by Rooster Legs Etsy shop.
I am sooooo in love with the vintage floral fabric. So girly, so cute.
If you're in the market for crib sheets go check out her shop!
She was so easy to work with on this custom order, not to mention super fast.

We went to Ikea a couple days ago and got some stuff for baby's room...
Like a crib, crib mattress, and a dresser/changing table.
We finished clearing out the room that everything is going in...
So now we can set everything up and it'll all have a place to go.
It's all coming together slowly but surely!

2 comments:

The Kunz Family said...

I love this!!! I wanted vintage bedding for both my girls and ended up just making quilts for both of them but i havent found any sheets that I like.. I will def be checking out her stuff!!! :) I cant wait to see what her little "space" looks like!

Arielle said...

Those sheets are sweet! I wish we had an Ikea. I'd go crazy.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger