SOLD
2011-10-08_09-53-20_754

Hey people, I'm selling my 10 month old Canon T1i DSLR

You can read more specific details about the camera here: MORE INFORMATION

I'm selling it for $525 and that includes:

Canon T1i Body
18-55mm lens (kit lens)
UV filter for lens
Neck Strap
4gb SD card
Battery
Battery Charger
Camera Bag

It is in "Like New" condition (no scratches, no dents, no nothing)
I never had a single problem with it.
I'm only selling it to upgrade to a nicer camera

I'm willing to ship anywhere in the US (w/small shipping fee)
I'll meet up with anyone in Western Washington...
And if you're in Utah, I can either ship it, or you can wait til I visit in November.

Please contact me through email!
emdicksonblog(at)gmail(dot)com


signature

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger