This was taken on Friday inside a Forever 21 dressing room.
Since boys aren't allowed in, I decided to snap a pic and text it to Mike to see what he thought.
(in which his response was, "It's nice. It makes your belly look huge but that's okay, right?")
Well....since I haven't posted a bump picture in a while, then I thought I would post it for you all to see.
So this is me at 29 weeks. I'll be 30 weeks on.. Wednesday I think.
Meaning I'm about 10 weeks away from having this little baby. Whaaa?
10 weeks doesn't sound like a long time does it? But really it's 2 1/2 months...
Which seems like ages away.
We have pretty much decided on a name.
And we also have a backup just in case she's born and we're like....
Um no, you are not a "so-in-so."
Thanks to amazing Gap sales I have bought some really cute onesies, leggings, and sleepers.
I've been mainly buying 0-3 month sizes so I hope those all work out!! They're sooo cute!
We have purchased a pretty sweet stroller that was marked down big time on Zulily.
It is an UppaBaby Vista and I'm pretty excited about because it has gotten some GREAT reviews.
Some other random baby updates:
- She moves a ton. And it feels so cool and crazy.
- I still have my innie belly button. I'm so proud to say it!
- I've gained about 20 pounds so far - which I've read is pretty normal
- I passed my glucose test, however, my iron has dropped some more
- Found out that there won't be any more ultrasounds - SO BUMMED
- My very first baby shower is next week. Showers are fun, a little awkward, but still fun. It's always great & surprising to see all the people who care about and support me.
Some random non-baby updates:
- Going to visit my fam in Utah this Friday & couldn't be more excited
- Getting my haircut and colored while in Utah. YAY!!!!
- I bought some fleece-lined tights from Gap and am so excited to try them out
- Started to watch Sister Wives. Mike and I are obsessed. haha.
- Finally, finally, finally changed my last name to Dickson with the Social Security Office. I am now OFFICIALLY Emily Janette Dickson.
That's all for now.