Some 33 week observations:
- Sometimes when baby girl moves I hear a popping/clicking noise. It is bizarre. Who knows if it's her bones clicking together or what.. but I like hearing her in there.
- I can feel her resting on my tail bone a lot... so waddling is now how I get around. Like a fool.
- I have just barely started to experience heartburn. I don't really get it in my chest... but more in my throat.. especially after I've eaten a big meal.
- Ice is my biggest craving right now. I LOOOOVE it.
- Belly button is still an inny. This thing is not popping. I'm proud of you inny, thank you.
- Still no stretch marks. I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way... but I'll totally understand if I get them the last few weeks of my pregnancy. We shall see...
- I've gained a total of 25+ pounds.
- No swelling yet. At least none that I've noticed. Thank you baby for keeping me kankle free.
- At my last appt they told me she is head down. I'm hoping she stays that way!
- I have had the worst cold for the last week and it is a bitch. I normally don't make big deals about colds, but combining it with pregnancy, it is awful, and I want it to go away and never come back.
- Only SEVEN more weeks to go!
- I think we may have found a place to move to down in Orem. Right now we're just waiting for the management place to process our application. We were very lucky to find this one because it have EVERYTHING we want... washer/dryer, 2 bedrooms, contract that ends at the end of the semester, cheap, not ghetto..
- Today at work we are interviewing some people for my position. Yay!
- Mike and I have started watching Breaking Bad and we are HOOKED. It's sooo good and intense and great and we love it.
- Saturday I'll be taking pics of Mike's brother's fam and then making it into a Christmas card. I haven't touched photoshop in so long so I'm excited to do a little designing. It'll also be the first time I really used my new Canon 60d! Hope all goes well!